Thursday, December 17, 2009

Loops & Such


Watch Loops & Such (1980) in Music  |  View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com

Loops & Such (1980)

1. Solo Vocal Loop 5:15
2. Phone Call (with Pup) 4:17
3. Loops & Such (with Pup) 14:47
4. At It Again (with Mr. Nuclear) 2;20
5. And Again (Ron was there) 2:57

Pupaum - Loops
Recorded - KGOU 106.3 FM - Norman, Oklahoma - 1980
Digitally Mastered - Chicago - 14-16 December 2009

Art by Stevo In Yr Studio
16 December 2009

I began working with various video loop systems in 1978, however, it wasn't until I was working at KGOU radio that I had access to audio equipment and the opportunity to begin working with audio loops.

Loops & Such is a series of experimental audio loops using various techniques produced in the production studio at KGOU sometime in 1980, prior to my first synthesizer recordings.

Long before there were samplers, I act as a human sampler spewing out bits from my memory banks.

And, here for the first time, in my audio work, is introduced the "Art Of Experience" concept through the mantra "You are experiencing an audio experience which is based upon previous audio experiences."

No comments: