Download Safari 5.0.5 for Mac
Apple upgraded to Safari 6.0 on 1 August 2012. The most disappointing aspect of this upgrade is the removal of the Activity Window.
Since you can't easily remove Safari 6.0 to re-install Safari 5.0.5, I have made the Safari 5.0.5 app available to use whenever you wish.
Note: This is Mac only!
Does Not Work with Mountain Lion!
1. Post a comment with a Thank you.
2. Email SIYS to obtain password.
[Please make certain your email contains the name your Thank you is posted under here; and please do not share password or repost the download link.]
3. Download Safari 5.0.5 ZIP file.
Note: 4shared now requires you login or register to download!
4. Unzip file.
5. Drag Safari 5.0.5 app to your Applications folder.
Note: Because the app is named "Safari 5.0.5" it will not replace Safari 6, but you can open and use Safari 5.0.5 anytime, while still retaining Safari 6.
Attention: You must follow the instruction to get the password.
• Do not email for password before posting a Thank you comment.
• Thank You posts my Unknown will not be accepted.
• Click the SIYS link in step 2 to send email.
• Email must display same name as your Thank you comment.
• Do not post in comments asking for the password.
• Do not post multiple comments.
If you do not follow the instructions you will not receive the password!
To all of you good people who follow these simple instructions and receive the password... Enjoy!